Advanced Experienced 1 day Course
Please note: For this option MOST of the course is done at home by you BEFORE you attend the training centre. If you require some more training, then please choose Standard.
This course is designed for experienced operators that:
- Have many years (more than 1) experience driving a forklift truck recently (in the last 2 years) AND
- Have Excellent reading, writing, speaking and understanding skills AND
- Are prepared to do two sets of questions One set is written and another set is around 60 multiple choice questions) BEFORE they attend (takes 3-4 hours) AND
- Feel that they need minimal training on driving the forklift AND the study required for the theory assessments
After booking, you will instantly receive an email with instructions and access to our online portal.
1. Access your materials and complete Pre-Course Requirements
You will be required to:
- 1. Read the materials sent to you
- 2. Answer some short answer (Student Workbook) questions - Must attempt all questions
- 3. Answer a set of Online Multiple Choice Questions - You MUST get at least 90% on the multiple choice questions and bring your result sheet with you - you get 3 attempts
2. Attend for ONE day (8:30am until approximately 4:30pm)
During your training session:
- 1. You will submit your Student Workbook and Results of the Online Quiz
- 2. Participate in a short trainer presenation and SOME practical training /assessment
Undertake your WorkSafe Test at the end of the course
WorkSafe Assessment includes Theory (74 questions, closed book and NOT multiple choice), Calculation Assessment and Practical (including driving) assessment
Need further information - simply contact us on 02 4954 4101. Please also refer to full course information on our website & the Terms and Conditions on the website.