LICENCES 4 WORK - Work Safely at Heights COURSE SUMMARY
Further course details can be found under the following flow chart, in the full course brochure, and our website.
Choose a site and make a booking. Contact us if you have any questions about this course.
Online or by contacting us on 82920111
Receive confirmation email and access your online course
This is sent to you immediately once you have booked. You will get access to all the required reading course materials. You MUST read and try to understand the learning materials BEFORE you come in. You do not have to print the learner (information) book.
The course has a Student Workbook. The Workbook MUST be completed before attendance
Attend for training day on date booked (8:30am until around 5pm)
AT the training centre. This involves further theory training / assessment at our training centre as well as practical training at our purpose prepared Practical Training Site.
Receive your Statement of Attainment (SOA) and Photo Card (if you request -$5 card fee applies)
Once you have met all the training and assessment requirements you will receive your Statements of Attainment (SOA's).
About this course:
- A summary flow chart can be found below that describes how to undertake and complete this course.
- This course is suitable for beginners and those that have experience with no formal training.
- It is designed to provide and confirm the skills and knowledge to work safely at heights
- PCBU’s (employers and those responsible) need to ensure that they have provided. training to ensure that hazards and risks are managed effectively. This course imparts the basic skills and knowledge required and does not replace Site Specific Inductions and Task Inductions.
- This involves moderate physical activity including climbing up and down ladders, putting on a harness, and being at heights.
- Language Literacy and Numeracy Requirements: Please refer to “Important Language Literacy and Numeracy Requirement information” found on our website or contact us for further information.
- The course commences once booked! The nominal time for this course is up to 30 hours. (do some of the theory and practical assessments). As a guide, you will need to spend up to 4 hours reading and completing your Student Workbook, followed by two full days of attendance.