Just Careers Training Pty Ltd trading as Licences 4 Work is specialty branch of the Just Careers Training Company, who is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider No 91413) that specialising in the delivery of Vocational Education & Training (VET) accredited courses by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Licences 4 Work specialises in the delivery of Licensing and Ticket based courses including but not limited to:
Forklift Licences (NSW WorkCover Approval No: RTO799938)
Blue Card Traffic Control (Approved by Roads and Maritime Services (Formally RTA))
Yellow Card Traffic Control (Approved by Roads and Maritime Services (Formally RTA))
WHS White Card (NSW WorkCover Approval No: RTO799938)
Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (NSW Food Authority Approval No: 24205)
S2-S3 Community Pharmacy
Why Choose Us?
- Our trainers are experienced and qualified in the area they train and assess, and hold years of industry experience.
- We have 3 training centres in NSW located in Cardiff (Newcastle) and Bankstown and Blacktown (Sydney).
- All our training rooms are fitted with the latest technology for training purposes
- We have over 98% 'FIRST TIME' pass rates, and if you happen to be one of those who do not pass first time, then we are hear to help you without unreasonable reassessment fees.
- If you do not pass the first time, then you only come back to complete the section that you failed, and our reassessment fees are reflective of that, meaning we don't charge for a full reassessment like all other providers do
- When you book for a course, expect to get quality training regardless of the fee you pay, unlike other providers that take your money, send you books to self study then set you up to fail!
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and one of our friendly customer service staff will be more than happy to assist you.
- Our fees are the best prices IN NSW guaranteed. If you find best prices than us, then we will further beat their price by 10%.
- We have super saver combo's that combine your courses to give you even best prices fees.
- Our training centres are conveniently located.
- Training can be accommodated at your workplace and at a time convenient to you.
Learn – Evolve – Exceed – Succeed
“To be the training provider of choice, by providing practical, cost effective and relevant training solutions”
- Ensure our services are accessible and accommodate our clients’ individual needs
- Provide skills training and education to provide pathways for people to gain employment and/or advance in their careers
- Offer training programs that meet industry and employer skills requirements
- Provide high-quality services
- ACCESS AND EQUITY: our services are available to everyone who needs them.
- Quality: a qualification from us should be acknowledged as a sign that the person has received quality training
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We are always looking for ways to improve services to our clients
- RESPECT FOR INDIVIDUALS: We adapt our services to meet the needs of individual clients
- INTEGRITY: We are committed to the highest standards of ethical behaviour.
With our brand new site in Cardiff, Licences 4 Work is part of the Just Careers Training Company, who is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider No 91413) that specialises in the delivery of Vocational Education & Training (VET) courses accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Licences 4 Work specialises in the delivery of Licensing and Ticket based courses (NSW WorkCover Approval Number: RTO799938) and (RMS Approved - Roads and Maritime Services - formally RTA) and (NSW FOOD AUTHORITY Approval Number: 24205) including but not limited to Forklift Licences, White Card, Traffic Control - Blue Card (Stop/Slow Bat) and Yellow Card (Apply Traffic Control Plans), First Aid Certificate's, Food Safety Supervisor Certificate, S2-S3 Community Pharmacy course and various other short courses.
If you are an individual looking to gain some certificates or licence(s), or an employer looking to have your staff trained and licensed, or a Job Network Providers Consultant looking to take advantage of our discounted course rates for your clients, Licences 4 Work has a solution for you.
Whether you're simply after some information, a quotation or would like to book your course NOW. This website has been specifically designed to cater for all your needs. Or, speak to any one of our dedicated team members today by calling (02) 4954 4101. They are waiting to assist you with your inquiry.
Licences 4 Work - for all your licencing needs. Forklift Licence License Ticket, Green Card / White Card (General Induction Training), Blue Card (Traffic Controller - Stop/Slow), Yellow Card (Implement Traffic Control Plans), First Aid (Apply First Aid Certificate) NSW and ACT Food Safety Supervisor Certificate, s2/s3 S2-S3 Community Pharmacy course.