- BEST PRICES & BEST QUALITY IN NSW GUARANTEED!
- SafeWork NSW Approved! (Just Careers Training RTO 91413, approval 799938)
- 2 huge Training Centres at Cardiff & Maitland
- Required to work or enter any construction site all over Australia
- Required to work in Traffic Control in NSW
- Nationally Recognised Training
- From ONLY $109* - Click Book Now / View Dates to check current promotional pricing for even greater savings! Per Person, plus $25 SafeWork NSW card fee.
- Get your Certificate on the day!
- Click Book Now / View Dates for dates, times and locations or call us on 8292 0111
- Employers - Use our "Training for my staff" button or Call us now to enquire about L4W Workplace Training Solutions - we come to you!
- Employment Service Providers - Check out our specially built portal for ease of booking and tracking.
White Card Course
Price NORMALLY $119
* Our Regular Prices cannot be beaten.
Promotional Prices on selected courses and dates and subject to availability.
Click Book Now / View Dates!
- Suitable for all individuals including beginners
- How Long: Attendance for 1 day training
- How Does this course work?
- Outcome: Statement of Attainment for CPCCWHS1001 AND SafeWork NSW Approved Construction Induction Card
- Cardiff & Maitland sites available - Click Book Now / View Dates for locations, availability and current promotions
- Please ensure you bring with your 100 points of ID – must include a photo, a current address, your signature and Date of Birth – see SafeWork NSW ID Guidelines (you must be at least 14 years old)
- Class sizes reduced with 1.5m social distancing
- Employer? Send your staff to us OR we can come to you! Use the Training for my staff button.
- Click here for Course Information
- Click here for standard Course Brochure
- Click here for Webinar Course Brochure
- Click here for ID Requirement
- Click here for Terms and Conditions
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) REQUIREMENTS
*$25 card fee is payable for your SafeWork NSW Card issuance.
This fee is payable to our office however charged by SafeWork NSW and not Licences 4 Work.